I have a nice Goat and Lamb Trailer for sale. The trailer is 3 years old and is great shape. It has a tack compartment, and two livestock compartments.  It will hold 8 to 10 goats or sheep and tack.  It was built by Hooper Trailer and has a spare tire. It is easy pulling and can be pulled by a smaller vehicle such as a ford explorer. We are asking $1500.00. Please pass this along to anyone that might be interested. I can be reached at 404 558 4756.  The trailer is located at the FFA Camp in Covington.  Thanks

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development