I am very pleased to announce that Casey Shumate will assume the duties of the Camp Manager position at Camp John Hope beginning July 1st. Ms. Shumate was a very successful Agriculture teacher at Upson Lee.  We are very pleased that we were able to hire such high caliber person for this position.  Please help me welcome Ms. Shumate to the Ag Ed staff and to Camp John Hope. Also, please help me to congratulate Mr. Norman Gay as an outstanding job he has done as the interim Camp Manager. He will continue to serve on a part time basis for the next year to assist in the transition.

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development