Fellow Ag. Teachers,

As you are making your final plans to attend the State FFA Convention next week, I wanted to send the following FYI:

-- The State FFA Parliamentary Procedure CDE Finals will be taking place at the convention this year. This is a great opportunity for you and any of your students to witness the four best parliamentary procedure demonstrations our state can offer. There will be two rooms of demonstrations going on at the same time (junior and senior level competition), so there should be plenty of seats available for those interested to see quality presentations in parliamentary procedure.

I encourage you to include the Parliamentary Procedure CDE presentations in your plans for the upcoming State FFA Convention activities if possible.

State FFA Parliamentary Procedure Final Four presentations
Thursday, April 26, 2012 -- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Macon Convention Center Room 309 (senior) & room 310 (junior).

Thanks,

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education