Thank you for all the area officer nominations that were sent in, I am
excited about the elections next week.

Below are the details your area officer candidates will need to be ready
for next week.
* All Area officer candidates must come dressed in official dress.
* We will have a *short candidate meeting at 4:45* in the front of the
auditorium.
*  It would be helpful for students to arrive early to have time to talk
with the voting delegates and introduce themselves before the ceremony
starts.
* Each officer needs to prepare a campaign speech to give on stage to the
voting delegates (each school is allowed 2 voting delegates).
* Speeches can not be longer than *1 minute each*.  Students *are
not*allowed to bring or pass out election material such a pins,
candies, etc.
* Candidates will have a designed seating area at the awards ceremony and
will be called on stage in alphabetical order by student last name starting
with senior officers first and junior officers second.
* Results will be given at the end of the awards ceremony.  *We will elect
6 senior officers and 2 junior officers in each area.  *

The Area 4 awards ceremony will be next Monday, May 7th at East Georgia
College Auditorium, The Luck Gambrell Building.

The Area 3 awards ceremony will be next Thursday, May 10th at FVSU
Auditorium in the Pettigrew Center.

Candidates running
*Area 4 Senior Candidates - *
Matt Bishop - Hephzibah High
Knapp Boddiford - Southeast Bulloch
Gabe Brogdon - West Laurens High
Kathy Carpenter - Johnson County
Juan Corona - East Laurens High
Hobie Evans - Dublin High
Julia Lin Gonzalez - Effingham County High
Makinizi Hoover - Burke County High
Dylan Lyons - Glascock County
Itzayana Pedraza - Screven County High
Justin Rectenwald - Evans High
Brittany Sherrod - ECI

*Area 4 Junior Candidates -
*Molly Cromley - Southeast Bulloch
Joseph Dixon - Burke County High
Erika Driggers - Screven County Middle
Dannah Frost - Johnson County
Amber Grimes - ECI
Kimberly Howell - Dublin High
Malissa Powell - South Effingham Middle

*Area 3 Senior Candidates - *
Charlsy Anesetti - Pike County High
Katie Barlow - Dodge County
Gregory DeLoach - Putnam County
Delaney Foster - Perry
Kristen Holder - Veterans
Ashton Hosta - Upson Lee High
Kyle McClendon - Ola
Dee-Dee Mitchell - Northside
Jontae' Nash - Northeast-Bibb
Savannah Smith - Henry County
Spencer Smith - Jones County
Austin Turner - Union Grove
Austin Waldroup - Troup County

*Area 3 Junior Candidates - *
Daryln Davis - Veterans
Sydney Dyer - Crawford County
Makia Jenkins - Pike County
Lizzi Neal - Perry Middle
Leigh Shawhan - Northside
Caroline Waldrep - Mary Persons

Please let me know if you have other questions.  Thank you!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*