Please review the attached FALL PLANT order form.
This year we are offering annuals, poinsettias, ferns and some perennials.

ORDER DEADLINE:

All orders are due back to me by next *Tuesday, May 22nd*.
You may email your orders to me or fax them to the office - 229-386-3457.

INVOICES:

Invoices will be sent at the beginning of the 2012/2013 school year in
August.
For those of you who must have a documented PO on your invoice, please do
not forget to send me your PO numbers (space has been provided on the order
form).

DELIVERY:

Delivery will take place at the Fall Area Teachers meetings.
As those dates have not yet been set, plan on the end of August - beginning
of September for now.

Have a great week!
Yvette

Yvette H. Smith