If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBfTldLUkZhclRvSWF5cndJejZ5OVE6MQ

South Region Area Banquets Review

It is our goal to continually work to ensure that the area awards banquets
fulfill their purpose. Please take time to offer any suggestions you may
have for improvement. Likewise, it's always good to hear comments about
things that went well. We look forward to getting your feedback and using
it to plan next year's awards programs.

Select your area: *

Area 5
Area 6

Please share any positive comments regarding the Area banquet.

Please share any suggestions for improvement for future banquets