This is the last call for FFA Alumni rosters. In order to qualify for
National FFA Alumni Awards and delegate counts all local alumni affiliates
must turn in their roster by this Monday, May 7. This will allow the state
time to process the roster before sending to nationals. We also need
electronic copies of a few rosters where a hard copy was mailed earlier. By
submitting your roster on time you help the state association with awards
and rebates on the national level so every member counts! Please download
your roster online at:
http://www.ffaalumni.org/gaffaalumni/2011_12alumnirosters.asp and email a
copy of the roster to Joy Carter at [log in to unmask]

Affiliates where we need an electronic copy of roster:
Pierce County
LFO Livestock & FFA Alumni

Affiliates that we believe are active that have not submitted a roster for
the 2011-12 membership year.
Ft. Valley State University
Gordon County
Hart County