Each year in May the Agricultural Education staff meets to bring closure to the current school year and look ahead to the next. Part of that process is reviewing all schedules and written guidelines for FFA actvities. We do accept proposed changes from agricultural education teachers. Proposed guideline changes are typically due May 1. However, I will accept proposed changes this year through Friday, May 4.

In order for your proposal to be considered, please complete the attached form and either email or fax it to me at (706) 552-4458. So that we can give your proposal the necessary attention, please be sure to be as complete as possible in your recommendation (i.e. What guideline do you want to change? How do you propose the new guideline read? Please provide justification for the revision.)

Please remember, these proposals are for changing and/or adding written rules/guidelines. If you have general comments about scheduling, start time, location, or any item that is not covered in the written guidelines, feel free to email those suggestions to me and the appropriate area teacher(s).  I do encourage you to send all feedback by Friday as well. I will take next week to tally all of the suggested changes and feedback and I will share it with the entire staff for review at our meeting in mid-May.

If you have questions. Let me know.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary