This is the last call for FFA Alumni rosters. In order to qualify for National FFA Alumni Awards and delegate counts all local alumni affiliates must turn in their roster by this Monday, May 7. This will allow the state time to process the roster before sending to nationals. We also need electronic copies of a few rosters where a hard copy was mailed earlier. By submitting your roster on time you help the state association with awards and rebates on the national level so every member counts! Please download your roster online at: http://www.ffaalumni.org/gaffaalumni/2011_12alumnirosters.asp and email a copy of the roster to Joy Carter at [log in to unmask].

Affiliates where we need an electronic copy of roster:
Pierce County
LFO Livestock & FFA Alumni

Affiliates that we believe are active that have not submitted a roster for the 2011-12 membership year.
Ft. Valley State University
Gordon County
Hart County
Heritage High (Ringgold)