Preview the New Stuff for Summer Leadership Camp!

We have posted pictures of the Blob and Mud Course on the Website!
Go to GeorgiaSLC.org and click "Preview the New Stuff at Camp!"
Please share the pictures with your students.

You can also see updates in the Summer Leadership Camp Facebook Group.  On Facebook there is a video of some camp staff breaking in the blob!

The Summer Staff arrive Sunday to start their training to prepare for your week of camp!  We are looking forward to a great summer!

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center