Hi Ag Teachers and FFA advisors,

Do you know a young lady that is an agricultural enthusiast that will be attending the University of Georgia in the fall? Please let her know about Sigma Alpha, the professional agricultural sorority.

I am Caitlyn Frost, a sister of Sigma Alpha and next year's president of the Alpha Omicron Chapter. Today, we have over 40 active members that range from animal science majors to psychology, but we share a bond of sisterhood and a passion for agriculture. We are active on campus and in the community as we strive to promote agricultural awareness and service.

Majority of our sisters were a members of either FFA or 4-H or even both while in elementary, middle, and/or high school. But being apart of these collegiate programs were enough to show their passion for agriculture for many our sisters. They decided to rush and become a sister in Sigma Alpha. As always we will be having rush in the fall (Dates still to be decided). If your agricultural enthusiast is interested in learning more about Sigma Alpha, she can either visit our website (ugasigmaalpha.com) or contact me via email ([log in to unmask])

Thank you for your time,
Caitlyn

Caitlyn Frost
University of Georgia