John Deere would like to have FFA members volunteer at their exhibit space at the Sunbelt Ag Expo October 16-18.  John Deere will contribute $1,000 per day to your local FFA chapter for your students' volunteer work.  John Deere is requesting five students per day.  Each student will be provided with a shirt, and lunch and Expo entry fee will be paid by John Deere.

Participating students must attend an orientation on Monday, October 15, before the show begins at 7:00 a.m., and the students must be available to work from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on show days.

If you are interested in having your students work, please contact me.  I have additional information that I can provide to you.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones