---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cale Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Subject: Fitting School at Franklin Co. High School
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you send this out to the North Region Ag. Teachers?

Franklin County FFA Alumni is host the McCullough fitting school at the Franklin County Agriculture Center, August 24-26.  The cost is $100 per person.  Participants will need their calf and all show equipment.  To register for the clinic, please submit the registration fee and the attached forms to Cale Watkins at Franklin Co. High School.  Checks should be made payable to Franklin Co. FFA Alumni. The class is limited to 15 to 20 people.  We will start checking calves in immediately after school on Friday, August 24.  I will send out a full detailed schedule before the event.  We will provide lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Cale Watkins
Franklin County High School
Department of Agricultural Education