I have had many requests for information on Summer Conference. I have
corrected the issue with the GVATA website which was preventing you from
opening the Spring Newsletter. I have also posted the link to the
registration form and the t-shirt/community service form that I sent out
last week. For your convenience, I have posted both those links below and
attached a copy of the spring newsletter which has pertinent information
concerning summer conference.

Summer Conference Registration link (please submit by July 1st). We will be
using the information you submit to generate name your name tag.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGgwa0VMcWFQd3BzY0tpelBNYVEyNkE6MQ

t-shirt/community service form link (please submit by June 8th)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNYYm5iMmJ4dG9KMEktSGJCd01nclE6MQ