Hope your summer is off to a great start.  I'm attaching the updated show
tag order form for the state show, entry guideline, and printable entry
cards.  The registration site is still being updated for entries, but
should be up & running before June 15th.  Please remember that each
exhibitor will still need to pay the $5.00 exhibitor fee (only pay it
once).  We are still updating the rule book, and hopefully that will be
finalized and ready to share by June 15th as well.

**New this year, students may enter up to 5 market lambs / goats, but only
bring (show) 3 to the state show.

Market Lamb Entry Deadline:  July 10th
Market Goat Entry Deadline:  August 1st

Please contact your area teacher with questions.  Have a great weekend!

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA