I have had many requests for information on Summer Conference. I have corrected the issue with the GVATA website which was preventing you from opening the Spring Newsletter. I have also posted the link to the registration form and the t-shirt/community service form that I sent out last week. For your convenience, I have posted both those links below and attached a copy of the spring newsletter which has pertinent information concerning summer conference.

Summer Conference Registration link (please submit by July 1st). We will be using the information you submit to generate name your name tag.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGgwa0VMcWFQd3BzY0tpelBNYVEyNkE6MQ

t-shirt/community service form link (please submit by June 8th)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNYYm5iMmJ4dG9KMEktSGJCd01nclE6MQ