Please make your reservations for summer conference as soon as possible.
Most of these hotels have only guaranteed their rates through June 8 or 9
(one month prior to your stay). All of these would be great places to stay.
If you would like my opinion on any of these hotels, you can send me an
email and I'll tell you my thoughts.

The Classic City Hilton Garden Inn
390 East Washington Street
Phone: 706-353-6800
$109 + tax for King or 2 Queen
Group Code: 00VAT
PARKING—$9.95 per car per day

Holiday Inn
197 E. Broad Street
Phone: 706-549-4433
$98 + tax
Group Code: GVA

Holiday Inn Express
513 W. Broad Street
Phone: 706-546-8122
$89 + tax
Group Code: GVA

Hotel Indigo
500 College Avenue
Phone: 706-546-0430
$105 + tax for King or 2 Queen
Group Code: ATA
PARKING—$10 per car per day
*Welcome reception for all teachers who are staying there.
*Complimentary cocktails on Sunday—Wednesday from 5:30—6:30 pm.
Reserve by calling hotel or book online at www.hotelindigo.com/athensga

Georgia Gameday Center
250 West Broad Street
Phone: 706-583-4500
1 Bedroom Suite: $91/night
2 Bedroom Suite: $121/night
3 Bedroom Suite: $161/night
Ask for the GVATA rate.
PARKING—Complimentary

The Foundry Park Inn
295 E. Daugherty Street
Phone: 706-549-7020
$79 + tax for King or 2 Full
Group Code: GV0708
PARKING—Complimentary
*All guests of Foundry Park Inn will receive complimentary entry to The
Melting Point music venue where Kurt Thomas will be performing on Tuesday
July 10th.
E-Booking Link: GVATA - Vocational Agriculture Teachers Assn