https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNYYm5iMmJ4dG9KMEktSGJCd01nclE6MQ

GVATA Summer Conference T-Shirts, Community Service, & Breakouts

This year GVATA will have t-shirts for all teachers who attend summer conference. We just need to know the proper sizes to order. Also, GVATA members have the opportunity to participate in a community service activity on Tuesday from 8-12. There is a limit of 25 people, and you will need to provide your own transportation (or car pool). We are working with Hands On Northeast Georgia to plan this event. We are not sure what we will be doing yet, but we are thinking it will be something along the lines of school or community garden project.