Only 167 teachers have submitted their registration information thus far. We are going to use the information you provide to create a receipt ahead of time to hopefully speed up the registration on-site. The information you provide will also be used to create name tags, so be sure you input your name, school name, and area the way you want it to appear on your name tag.
I have attached a list of those who we have received information on as of June 1st, listed by area. If you see an error, please let me know.

Also, here's the link to the form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGgwa0VMcWFQd3BzY0tpelBNYVEyNkE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks,
Josh Allen
GVATA Executive Secretary