For those of you that would like to stay in touch with Joe Green, please
see below:

Due to my retirement, effective June 1, this school email address will no
longer be active after this Sunday.

I plan to stay involved in Ga. Ag Ed, so please make a note of my personal
email address if anyone needs to get in contact with me.

Thanks so much!

Joe Green

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
http://popehs.typepad.com/mr_green/
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist - International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286
*********************
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the
named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager
or the sender immediately and do
*** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious content.
***

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator