---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith & Becky Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Subject: FW: Different entry form for Farm Credit Lamb Classic 2
To: Keith <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry for missing the attachment

From: Keith & Becky Odom [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 9:29 AM
To: Keith

Some people were not able to open the Farm Credit Lamb Classic Entry form that I sent you. If you had trouble try this attachment…I have sent it in a different file format.

The Masters Lamb Camp went great. The kids and parents learned a lot. They came from Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.

Get your Lamb Classic entry forms in soon so that the Farm Credit Team can start working on this. See you in Perry July 13.

Also remember there is a lamb show in Moultrie on July 7.

Keith Odom

Odom Club Lambs

706-247-2956

--