Teachers,

The position for the South Region Area Forestry position is open and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. The specifics of the job and directions for applying are attached. As you are aware, we are in early June now and we hope to be able to fill the position as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position or are interested in applying, I encourage you to contact me soon. I will be out of the office much of next week on vacation and may have limited cell phone service. However, I will be checking my email daily. If you cannot get me by phone, please email me and I will get back in touch with you.

Thank you,
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.