Teachers -
There are a few open spots in the summer course, GGIA Plant Professionals scheduled for June 25-28th in Griffin, GA.  If you would like to register please visit the CTAERN.org website and sign up today -- this is the last day to register.

The course number is CTAERN 3497.  I have attached an agenda for your review.  Please note that this course is designed specifically for review of the GGIA Plant List for teachers to take the GGIA exam on Thursday (28th) which is a necessary element in receiving industry certification in the Horticulture area.  We will also have industry experts on hand to teach about Greenhouse Maintenance and Propagation Techniques.

Yvette

--
Yvette H. Smith
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher