It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of Mr. T.D. Brown
last night.  Mr. Brown was active involved in the construction of camp, he
served as the first Georgia FFA Executive Secretary, and Camp Director.
 Mr. Brown was very instrumental in making Georgia FFA what it is today.
 He would have been 100 years old this November.  Please keep his family in
your thoughts and prayers.

Arrangements have not been completed and I will send them to you when they
are completed.  Henry Funeral Home in Lithonia, Georgia in charge of the
arrangements. Below is there contact information.Henry Funeral Home-
Lithonia

6833 Church Street ~ P.O. Box 891
Lithonia, GA 30058

*Telephone:* (770) 482-4411
*Email:* [log in to unmask]

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development