It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of Mr. T.D. Brown last night.  Mr. Brown was active involved in the construction of camp, he served as the first Georgia FFA Executive Secretary, and Camp Director.  Mr. Brown was very instrumental in making Georgia FFA what it is today.  He would have been 100 years old this November.  Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Arrangements have not been completed and I will send them to you when they are completed.  Henry Funeral Home in Lithonia, Georgia in charge of the arrangements. Below is there contact information.
Henry Funeral Home- Lithonia

6833 Church Street ~ P.O. Box 891
Lithonia, GA 30058

Telephone: (770) 482-4411
Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development