We are in the process of working on the GVATA program and award certificates for Years of Service, Thirty Minute Club, and Teacher of Teachers. Below are the teachers we have received information from. If your name is not on this list, please send your information in by June 29th in order to appear in the program and receive your award certificate.

Thanks,

Hugh Lanier

Years of Service
Allen Waters
Allie Crockett
Andrew Morgan
Catrina Kennedy
Dustin Keener
Jerry Taylor
Joey Montford
Karyn Chester
Krista Morris
Sallie McHugh
Shannon Danforth
Shawn Bertrang
Sherry Crown
Taylor Ginn

Thirty Minute Club
Catrina Kennedy
Curtis Borne
Karyn Chester
Sarah Duckworth
Veronica Sanders

Teacher of Teachers
April Davis
Joe Wright

NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email account may be considered public information and subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.