I would like to remind everyone of the NAAE Convention in Atlanta this year.   I have been to this convention, and I would like to encourage everyone to take advantage of it being in Atlanta this year.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
2012 NAAE Convention
November 27-December 1
Atlanta, GA
Register Now for Early Bird Rates
Early Bird Registration for the 2012 NAAE Convention is $325 per person and is open until July 13, 2012. NAAE members will have full access to the ACTE CareerTech VISION 2012 when registering at the NAAE member rate of $325. All NAAE members, regardless of ACTE membership status, may pay the NAAE member registration rate.
Registration can be completed by filling out the registration form<http://www.naae.org/convention/registration/docs/NAAE_VISION_2012_Early-bird_Reg_Form.pdf> or online at http://www.acteonline.org/vision.aspx. When completing registration online, be sure to indicate you are an NAAE Member.
The ACTE website should allow you access to the NAAE Member rate and will read "Our membership records indicate that you are entitled to register as a NAAE Member. As an association NAAE Member, you may take advantage of our low membership registration fees and you may attend member-only sessions and special events."
NAAE members who are not ACTE members will not be able to register online. Those people should register by filling out the registration form<http://www.naae.org/convention/registration/docs/NAAE_VISION_2012_Early-bird_Reg_Form.pdf> and submitting their registration to ACTE via mail or fax.
The 2012 NAAE Convention schedule and the ACTE CareerTech VISION 2012 schedule are being planned so NAAE members may attend sessions at both meetings. NAAE members will pay one registration fee and have full access to both conferences.

NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email account may be considered public information and subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.