North Region Teachers,

I am attaching the Participation Spreadsheets for the Area I and II Chapter
of the Year Program Recognition. Please review them for accuracy regarding
your program and let me know if you have any corrections to be made. The
deadline to submit your corrections will be Friday, August 3rd.

I want to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" once again for the
outstanding commitment that each of you show your students and your
programs. Our participation numbers continue to climb as does our
competitiveness as a Region. Please know that I feel very privileged to
represent you as part of the North Region Staff and I look forward to
another year of witnessing all that you accomplish.

Thank you,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell