Teachers if you are listed below you should have received an email in June with your fall plant invoice. If you need another email invoice let me know asap.

Please open document, review for accuracy, let me know of any needed edits If you need to you can add a PO # to the document please do so and submit to your book keeper with note that it must be paid by Sept 30th, 2012

Your plant pick up will be at the host site below on Sept 13th

Cedar Shoals HIgh School Host Site 1. Cedar Shoals 2. Greene 3. Hilsman 4. Lincoln 5. Loganville High 6. Madison Co High 7. Monroe 8. Morgan Co High 9. Towns Co High 10. WR Coile

11. Oconee Middle

Etowah High School Host Site 1. Cass 2. Cherokee 3. Dawson 4. Etowah 5. North Forsyth 6. Osborne 7. Wheeler 8. Woodland

Jackson Co High Host Site 1. Banks Middle 2. Banks HIgh 3. East Jackson High 4. Jackson Co High 5. Kings Bridge 6. North Habersham 7. Stephens Co Middle 8. Winder

Rockdale Career Host Site
1. Loganville Middle
2. Mundy's Mill
3. Riverdale
4. Rockdale Career
5. Alcovy
6. Eastside
7. Newton Career Acad

Sonoraville High Host Site 1. Adairsville 2. Chattooga 3. Fannin 4. Gilmer High 5. Gordon Lee 6. Heritage 7. Jasper Middle 8. Pickens High 9. Sonoraville High 10. Southeast Whitfield 11. Summerville

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education