North Region Teachers,

I am attaching the Participation Spreadsheets for the Area I and II Chapter of the Year Program Recognition. Please review them for accuracy regarding your program and let me know if you have any corrections to be made. The deadline to submit your corrections will be Friday, August 3rd.

I want to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" once again for the outstanding commitment that each of you show your students and your programs. Our participation numbers continue to climb as does our competitiveness as a Region. Please know that I feel very privileged to represent you as part of the North Region Staff and I look forward to another year of witnessing all that you accomplish.

Thank you,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell