Please check the attached document.

I have sorted registrations by Ag Ed Area, then by name (there are tabs
along the bottom of the spreadsheet for each area). If you don't see your
name in your proper area, please check the other tabs. You may have
inadvertently clicked on the wrong area.

I will use the information you input into the registration form for your
name badge (aka, what *you *put in is what *you *get). I will be running
name badges on Tuesday. At that point I will shut down the online
registration.

There are 335 teachers registered. I know there are more than 335 teachers
in Georgia!