I have 2 spots available for the UGA Trial Garden Tour on Tuesday July 10th
9 a.m. breakout session.

Meeting location is UGA Trial Gardens UGA campus.
Parking in Continuing Education Parking Deck on Lumpkin St.
Click here for the UGA Trial Gardens
Website<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001yo1XIWTKeYGkjivlAnKJ7mE_sBd_NdwC770hUmnbsSYMv8l2m9RlLOsW4r9sStowW1lvTBIDuh1JGBjWDu3ssN7iyDFOm8FU04tMjktT7DQjrPMcSxuTecCHeetdRQGd9jdQ0WLLuBouqobP5yF-X456_0scyTHnb2uhpzK8RKs1N_TzYfeLTA==>

Everyone needs to be on site at the garden's gate at 8:45 a.m.
Tour will be from 9-10 a.m.

The tour will highlight all that's new in annuals and perennials from
breeders around the world and Dr. Armitage's tips on how to teach plant
identification to students.

Send me an email if you would like to attend.
 *
**
*

--