Please check the attached document.

I have sorted registrations by Ag Ed Area, then by name (there are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet for each area). If you don't see your name in your proper area, please check the other tabs. You may have inadvertently clicked on the wrong area.

I will use the information you input into the registration form for your name badge (aka, what you put in is what you get). I will be running name badges on Tuesday. At that point I will shut down the online registration.

There are 335 teachers registered. I know there are more than 335 teachers in Georgia!