Colleagues,

Itís time to say farewell.  After three decades of teaching agriculture,
Iím now retired.  Itís been a good run, a rewarding journey.  Iíll always
cherish the good times, the friendly competitions, and the comradeship.
Thank you.

Like you, Iíve devoted my career to making a positive difference in the
lives of students.  I hope Iíve accomplished that.  Iíve tried my best.
Our success as agriculture teachers isnít measured in the number of CDEís,
livestock shows, or proficiency awards weíve won.   Itís measured by our
studentsí triumphs, when they come back later and tell us that we changed
the direction of their lives and helped them become the people we always
knew they had the potential to become.

Iíll likely see some of you at some point in my new position as Executive
Director of Oconee River Resource Conservation and Development Council in
Watkinsville.  I look forward to our paths crossing again.

So long, and best wishes.

Tim

--

Tim Savelle
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing
their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success
through agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and
natural resources systems.

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator