I am pleased to announce our four state finalists for the Young Farmer
Family of the Year Outstanding Accomplishment Award. The Ga. Development
Authority judging committee will tour the farms and interview the
candidates later this summer and the 2012 Farm Family of the Year will be
announced at the GYFA State Convention in January.

This year's finalists are:

*The Randy and Angie Branch Family, Appling County, Advisor Jim Galvin*
**
*The Alan and Becky Mitchell Family, Franklin County, Advisor Owen Thomason*

*The Art and LeAnne Dorminy Family, Irwin County, Advisor Wesley Paulk*
**
 *The Shane and Amy Moore Family, Wilkes County, Advisor Eric Holton*

Once again, congratulations to these families and their advisors on this
outstanding accomplishment.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education