I wanted to remind you about the partnership with Ag Barns that I mentioned
to you last week at Summer Teachers Conference.  Ag Barns will be donating
a percentage of every purchase to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  This is a
great opportunity to support our FFA program here in Georgia.

There is no selling required on your part.  We are only asking you to help
us promote this program throughout the state.  If you know of anyone
(farmers, neighbors, family, friends, even your schools) that are thinking
of purchasing some type of shelter, building and/or barn, please share this
program with them.  This program can be promoted at community events like
fairs, livestock and equipment sales, stockyards, Cattlemen's meetings,
Young Farmer meetings, etc.

The contact person for this program is Scott Chapman.  If you have any
questions or need any additional information, please let Scott know.  He
can be reached at 478-521-0856 or at [log in to unmask]  Scott and Ag
Barns will handle all orders and paperwork and will work with customers on
installation.

The Ag Barns website is still under construction but will be up and running
in a few days.  Here is the link to the site:  http://www.agbarns.com/
The Foundation would appreciate your help in promoting this program in your
local communities.  Thanks for all you do to support the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*