Below is an employment opportunity in the Reidsville area with FPL Food.
If you need more information you can contact Brad or Joey at FPL.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Randal Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Subject: Looking for Employee
To: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Brad Chandler <[log in to unmask]>, Joey Durham <

How can I learn the contact information on all Ag techers within 60 miles
of Reidsville.  We are looking for some good help to work at our little
ranch and cattle feeding farm.  We have a full time manager but need
someone that is interested in working with cattle, silage, hay, cattle
feeding.  I think we can be competitive in wage, provide someone with good
training.  We are in the market as of right now with immediate hire
opportunities.

Please forward these names if possible to Brad and Joey.

Regards

Randal Garrett

Chief Operating Officer

FPL Food LLC

1301 New Savannah Road

Augusta, GA 30901

706-922-5544 Direct

706-814-3444 Cellular

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*