Teachers,

I wanted to remind you about the partnership with Ag Barns that I mentioned to you last week at Summer Teachers Conference.  Ag Barns will be donating a percentage of every purchase to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  This is a great opportunity to support our FFA program here in Georgia.

There is no selling required on your part.  We are only asking you to help us promote this program throughout the state.  If you know of anyone (farmers, neighbors, family, friends, even your schools) that are thinking of purchasing some type of shelter, building and/or barn, please share this program with them.  This program can be promoted at community events like fairs, livestock and equipment sales, stockyards, Cattlemen's meetings, Young Farmer meetings, etc.

The contact person for this program is Scott Chapman.  If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let Scott know.  He can be reached at 478-521-0856 or at [log in to unmask].  Scott and Ag Barns will handle all orders and paperwork and will work with customers on installation.

The Ag Barns website is still under construction but will be up and running in a few days.  Here is the link to the site:  http://www.agbarns.com/
The Foundation would appreciate your help in promoting this program in your local communities.  Thanks for all you do to support the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director