Information Attached:  Multiple Emails

1. Rule Book
2. Entry Form
3. Release of Liability
4. Emergency Medical Release Form
5. Sample Lease Agreement
6. Code of Conduct Form (on www.gaaged.org website - Refer to State Livestock Show Rulebook)

Entry Fee - $5 per class

Pre-Registration Required by Tuesday, August 21, 2012
*will be able to add classes day of show*

Stalls:  available for Friday and Saturday night
For Friday night and all day Saturday - $12.50
For just Saturday - $12.50
For Saturday night - $12.50
For Friday night and Saturday night - $22.50

Stalls paid upon arrival to Mr. Timmy White, General Manager

Stalls will be paid for separately from Classes.

No shavings provided!

Also:
Teachers, be prepared to help run the show,  I need several volunteers.

I am looking for a laser timer if anyone has one we can use for the day.

Thanks, if you have any questions give me a call.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher