Teachers, information regarding this years EMC, Ag. Mechanics, Wood
Fabrication, and Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE's has been updated
and put on the curriculum website. This information is also available on my
portal page and may be a little easier to get to for some of you. There
have been some changes to the rules for EMC, to the lawnmower course
set-up, and to the number of entries that you may have in the wood
fabrication CDE's as well as the addition of a more detailed scoring rubric
for wood fab. Please look over these changes as you begin preparations for
the up-coming year. Please contact me if you have any questions or if I may
be of assistance.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher