I had a question come into the office this afternoon about the opening ceremony
contest

**Question:*  Does the secretary need to stand when saying the part :*

SECRETARY:  "There are _______ members and ____ guests present, Mr./Mdm.
President."

**Answer* : yes*

I really appreciate teachers asking questions and seeking clarity of
rules before the competition.

Attached you will find the Judge's Opening Ceremony Script and Rubric along
with instructions on watching a video of past competition.

Video can be located on my portal: Teri Hamlin
Portal<http://www.agedportal.org/tpprofile.php?id=20&view=&view1=rt&vlist=P>,
double click on photo with long hair :-)

Scroll down the documents to Opening Ceremonies Competition at North Region
Rally Video

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education