On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Bryant, Walter <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dr. Hamlin,
> Will I need a live plant license to sell plants out of the greenhouse?  If
> so how do I go about getting one?  Thanks
> --
> Sean Bryant
> Agriculture Education
> FFA Advisor
> Walnut Grove High School
> Ph: 678-507-3900 ext. 3953

*Every school greenhouse has to apply each year for a Live Plant Nursery

It is free and required by Georgia Dept of Agriculture. Plant Protection
Agents stop by our school greenhouse to make sure you have a license as
well as inspect facilities for insect, weed, and disease control.

As soon as you get your new license, laminate it and hang it in the

Application may be obtained at Georgia Dept of Agriculture 404-651-9486

On Line Live Plant Licenses Application


Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia
Athens, Ga 30602
706-552-4461 / 706-540-0032
[log in to unmask]