Good morning,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will have a practice ENR
competition at the Region Rally that includes a GPS segment and an I.D.
section. It is open to up to 4 members. We will give out a plaque for the
highest scoring individual in each event. Be sure and bring your GPS units
for the GPS section. Students do not have to do both events.

When you start studying for the Area competition test, the test will come
from waste management. The information can be found by going to the Ag. Ed.
Website.
Then Click on New GPS pathways and lessons. (Top Left)
Under Supplemental High SChool GPS Courses, click on courses.
Then under Natural Resources Management, click on lessons.
Then waste is 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4. (Not sure why there is no 6.3, but
questions are only taken from 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher