Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdnZnBVWmZVeFo1MXpUQXJ3R1JKNHc6MA#gid=0>
is
now open for the 2012 Area I & Area II Job Interview CDE.   All written
materials must be in our office or post marked by Monday, September 10th.
 All students who submit written materials will be eligible to compete in
the Area CDE.  This event is only open to High School FFA members in grades
9-12.  The top 4 students from each area will advance on to an Area Job
Interview Finals on October 30 (Area 1) and November 1 (Area 2). Please
address and mail all information to Christa Steinkamp (at the address
provided below).

The Area Job Interview CDE's will be held:

     Area I - Monday, October 1st at Chatahoochee Technical College

     Area II- Tuesday, October 2nd at East Jackson High School

In order to register for this event - 1- Complete this registration form.
2- Mail 3 copies of a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference
*(on white bond paper)* by Monday September 10th.* (Materials postmarked on
or before 09/10/12 will be accepted). Late, emailed or faxed copies may be
accepted, but points will be deducted on all written materials. Mail copies
of the student letter, resume & references to: Christa Steinkamp North
Region Ag Education 204 Four Towers, UGA Athens, GA 30602. Please let me
know if you have any questions or concerns. Students can make up the job
they are applying for - it just needs to be a practical ag related job, but
all information included in student resume and cover letter must be
accurate information about the student. *(For example, a student should not
put on their resume, that graduated from UGA with a 4.0).*

Please refer to the Job Interview CDE Awards Bulletin.
http://gaaged.org/Career%20Development%20Events/CDE.HTM

Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdnZnBVWmZVeFo1MXpUQXJ3R1JKNHc6MA#gid=0

--