I apologize for any inconvenience, but I already found an error in the
registration form I sent out a few minutes ago, please disregard the first
message and only use this registration form to register.  Thank you. Please
call or e-mail our office with questions.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1tMkpLei04WVR6X29QNG9qWWRBVEE6MQ

--
Christa Steinkamp