Registration <https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlJdmNGSEJfNFk0S0gzV294bUt5X0E6MA#gid=0>
is now open for the North Region Meat Evaluation CDE's.

Registration will begin at 4:30 and the CDE will begin at 5:00 p.m.

The Area I CDE is scheduled for Thursday, Sept 27 at Sonoraville High
School in the Lunchroom.

The Area II CDE is scheduled for Tuesdday, Sept 25 at UGA Meats Lab,
Athens, GA.

Please register by Monday, September 17th.

Area Contests will consist of:
     Seniors - 40 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
     Juniors - 25 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
Attention:  No Test at Area Contests!
Notice:  We will have the Test Portion at the STATE Contest.  The test
reference will be from the Meat Science and Food Safety Power Point
DVD that you may purchase from CEV.  This will be the test reference
through 2016.

More Information:  Go to www.GeorgiaFFA.org
<http://www.georgiaffa.org/> and look under Awards Guidelines, Go to
Award Guidelines for the STATE Rules Guidelines.

National FFA has adopted some of the new rules and information, so
please call or e-mail if you have any questions, but we will use the
Georgia's State Guidelines for the Georgia 2012-2013 School year.  I'm
attaching a copy of the scan tron we will use for the Area and State
CDE's. I will send a clearer version asap.

Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlJdmNGSEJfNFk0S0gzV294bUt5X0E6MA#gid=0

--
Christa Steinkamp