Opening Ceremony Competition will be held at the North Region Rally
Registered to Date for Competition: Area I Competition Thursday September 7th
1. Pickens Co High 2. Sonraville High 3. LaFayette High
4. Fannin Co High 5. Southeast Whitfield 6. Murray Co High 7. Bagley Middle 8. Central of Carroll 9. Gilmer High
Area II Competition Friday September 8th
1. East Jackson High 2. Greene Co High
3. Morgan Co High 4. Oconee Middle 5. Franklin Co High 6. Jackson Co High 7. Franklin Co Middle 8. Madison Co Middle 9. Oconee Co High 10. Loganville Middle 11. Winder-Barrow 12. East Hall High
Contest will be held in the basement of the Dining Hall.
Please review the below items concerning the competition:
1. The official FFA Ceremony (Official FFA Manual) will be used with the six constitutional officer positions. (no additional officer parts
will be scored)
2. A teacher from the school is asked to participate and serve as the advisor in the contest. The Advisor's part will *not* be scored.
3. Participants are not required to hold the actual position in which
they are competing, but it is recommended to use the official chapter officers for this competition.
4. Depending on the number of teams registered, there maybe a preliminary round and top scoring chapters from preliminary round will return for
competition in the championship round.
5. Scoring will be based on a rubric measuring each officer's voice, stage presence, and power of expression. The team will also receive a score for general effect.
7. Chapters can begin to compete at 4:00 p.m. All teams must be signed and on-site and ready to compete no later than 5:00 p.m.
*Registration is now open for the competition.*
To register click on : Opening Ceremony Competition