Teachers, information regarding this years EMC, Ag. Mechanics, Wood Fabrication, and Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE's has been updated and put on the curriculum website. This information is also available on my portal page and may be a little easier to get to for some of you. There have been some changes to the rules for EMC, to the lawnmower course set-up, and to the number of entries that you may have in the wood fabrication CDE's as well as the addition of a more detailed scoring rubric for wood fab. Please look over these changes as you begin preparations for the up-coming year. Please contact me if you have any questions or if I may be of assistance.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher