I had a question come into the office this afternoon about the opening ceremony contest

*Question:* Does the secretary need to stand when saying the part :

SECRETARY: "There are _______ members and ____ guests present, Mr./Mdm. President."

*Answer* : yes

I really appreciate teachers asking questions and seeking clarity of rules before the competition.

Attached you will find the Judge's Opening Ceremony Script and Rubric along with instructions on watching a video of past competition.

Video can be located on my portal: Teri Hamlin Portal, double click on photo with long hair :-)

Scroll down the documents to Opening Ceremonies Competition at North Region Rally Video

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education