On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Bryant, Walter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dr. Hamlin,
Will I need a live plant license to sell plants out of the greenhouse?  If so how do I go about getting one?  Thanks

--
Sean Bryant
Agriculture Education

Every school greenhouse has to apply each year for a Live Plant Nursery License

It is free and required by Georgia Dept of Agriculture. Plant Protection Agents stop by our school greenhouse to make sure you have a license as well as inspect facilities for insect, weed, and disease control.

As soon as you get your new license, laminate it and hang it in the greenhouse.

Application may be obtained at Georgia Dept of Agriculture 404-651-9486

On Line Live Plant Licenses Application

http://www.kellysolutions.com/GA/Liveplant/newapplication/applynow.asp

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin